Where Your Talents shine. Apply now!
We are looking for Business Consultant Executive
redWEB is a technological-driven agency, providing full & premium-quality digital services to help evolving businesses. This position is responsible for growing redWEB’s revenue by B2B sales of Digital Solutions and Marketing & Advertising services.
Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by management, by:
Maintaining and growing existing customers as well as through the recruitment of new ones by generated lead follow up.
Acquiring a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses to ensure value added solutions and problem solving.
Proactively developing your understanding of the industry and your clients by staying up to date on the latest technology trends and the ever-changing market demands.
Delivering a unique customer experience while engaging and providing clients a timely service.
Detail of Responsibilities:
1. Follow up consultancy opportunities on generated leads by company campaigns as well as through your own resources such as your online social networks & by attending industry related network events.
2. Acquiring a deep understanding of our clients’ business & analyze their needs by utilizing redWEB’s extensive consultancy & solution training programs. Use redWEB’s products and services to solve our clients’ problems and issues.
3. Maintain a close and professional collaboration between the Consultant Team and the Project Team by clear communication and working together towards our common goals.
4. Capture and document our clients’ information, needs and follow up by updating our CRM system on a daily basis.
5. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Proactively checks on their clients’ satisfaction of provided solutions to avoid complaints. Manage and record customer complaints, proposes solutions, takes action and involve management when necessary.
6. Focusses on clients’ retention and growth by insuring proper contacts at all levels of the organization. Research potential growth opportunities with existing clients.
7. Proactively collect and report market intelligence relevant to trends, opportunities and competitors activities.
1. 3 to 5 years’ experience in business development and/or account management in Marketing & Advertising Agency, Media Sales, Web-based Solutions Sales, Online Advertising or Business Consulting.
2. Experienced in working across multiple levels, business segments and geographies with different markets & regions.
3. A consistent & proven track record of executing and delivering/exceeding KPI’s.
4. Have strong communication and teamworking skills.
5. Strong sense of responsibility, a positive mindset and dedication.
6. Strong project management capabilities and organizational skills.
7. The candidate must be native in Vietnamese and speak decent understandable English.
13th month salary.
Attractive commission scheme.
A clear on board & induction planning.
Full internal consultancy & solution training programs.
Annual leave: 12 days/year (+1 day for each year of employment).
Annual travel & team building with the company.
Apply or Contact us for more information:
Nhận tin tức mới nhất về digital marketing, SEO và quản trị website
redWEB đang kiểm tra trang web, kết quả sẽ có trong ít phút