Founded in 2008, redWEB is a technology company, specializing in Web, Digital marketing, and being a dominant service provider. Headquartered in Denmark and subsidiary in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Our dedicated staff has provided extraordinary customer experience, solutions for small, medium, and large companies all over the world.
redWEB is a Full Circle Service Provider, which means that we offer everything from concept, design, development, implementation, marketing, maintenance, and hosting of all kinds of e-commerce, app, and web solutions.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join the redWEB Team. You will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing an internal/external project to drive results and innovation. You thrive on challenges, and you are not afraid to try new things, going from experiment to experiment with an analytical approach and enthusiasm. Your position will play a pivotal role in driving our growth in the Vietnam market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Manage projects
- Coordinate with team and clients
- Follow up with clients and team and make sure deadlines are met
- Make sure projects are within scope of job and cost
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Analyze business, workflows, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and colleagues
- Mainly work with local clients
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the same role (Agency experience is plus)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge in website development is a plus.
- Highly organized with excellent coordinating abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in project management.
- Strong, proven leadership skills with a track record of success;
- Good English is a must.
- Fluent in Vietnamese both orally and in writing
- Good organizational skills and time management are required
- Enjoy insurance as prescribed
- Vacation regime: 12 days/year (+1 day for each year of employment)
- Annual travel with the company
- And so on
Apply or Contact us for more information:
- Email: email@example.com