Founded in 2008, redWEB is a technology company, specializing in Web, Digital marketing, and being a dominant service provider. Headquartered in Denmark and subsidiary in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Our dedicated staff has provided extraordinary customer experience, solutions for small, medium, and large companies all over the world.
redWEB is a Full Circle Service Provider, which means that we offer everything from concept, design, development, implementation, marketing, maintenance, and hosting of all kinds of e-commerce, app, and web solutions.
We are looking for PHP Developer for Website & E-commerce solutions / Digital marketing.
- Good English both speaking and writing.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related experience.
- Be familiar with using popular CMS (Joomla, Wordress, Drupal, etc.) or framework is preferred. Understanding of Relational Databases like MySQL or Postgres.
- Be familiar with a version control system as GIT is required (as we use GIT, GITHUB, GITLAB for daily work).
- A solid understanding of the MVC paradigm and object oriented programming.
- Experience with basic Linux OS administration (set up, desktop interface usage, command line) and managing Apache web server.
- Be passionate about learning new technologies, self-motivated, good problem solving, positive attitude, having good researching skill when you hit obstacle in tasks.
- Reporting the status to our Team Leader.
- Be farmiliar with software development process (following Agile, Scrum) implementation via Jira, Trello, Gitlab task board.
Nice to have:
- Experience with modern frontend methodologies: Webpack (or any module bundle libraries), Sass, Less, Bootstrap.
- Basic understand & fundamental of Nodejs and Npm packages. (we mainly use PHP for backend code but we also use Nodejs & Npm for some frontend processing tasks).
- Working in multi-national company, friendly colleagues from many countries
- A top salary if you pass the interview and technical testing exam.
- Culture that’s open for new ideas and sharing.
- Freedom to challenge current practices if there’re a better ways to get things done.
- Open & young environment, and a chance to grow fast with the growing of company in VN.
- You will work for one of the world’s leading Joomla Providers and Extension houses.
- Company trip in every summer
- Chance to go on the yearly bonus trip to Denmark
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, table soccer .), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- English classes with native teachers
Appy or Contact us for more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org